Whether you know exactly what you want from the start or need us to ask the right questions to settle on something, our first goal is to listen. Then, we work with the land and your budget to bring it all to life.
Types of Fencing
- Chain Link
What to Expect with a Fencing Project:
We will ask you questions about materials, fence height, whether you have a sloped hill, and what types of finish work you want. This could range from a standard cedar fence to a lattice top horizontal fence with post caps and a top plate for squirrels to run along. Some areas in Oregon have harder clay soil, so we incorporate steel posts to stabilize cedar fences without compromising appearance. Ultimately, we work with any vision that you have in mind, and we will try to address your biggest concerns while keeping the landscape in mind.
If your fence is falling or broken, a fix may be a temporary solution until you can budget for a replacement. A lot of fences won’t last even once they’re repaired, so consider whether a repair is worth the investment.
Financing options are available. We offer an active military and veterans discount as a way to say thank you for your service.
Authorized Pro Installer
DuraBond Modern Steel Fencing
Why have a backyard if you can’t entertain? With a well-crafted deck, you can trade muddy grass and sunken lawn chairs for classy built-in bench seating and a matching railing. We know decks are a great way to spend quality time with those you love and increase the value of your home. Plus, all our decks are compliant with local building codes. We even take care of blueprints, drawings, and permitting depending on what you need.
Decking Materials We Use
- Composite – Trex
What to Expect with a Decking Project:
- We first need to evaluate your property. Do you have a flat backyard or need a floating deck to maximize space and increase stability?
- Then, we get to know your preferences. Are you a fan of traditional cedar decks, or do you prefer the modern look of Trex decking with an aluminum railing?
- Lastly, we take budget and future maintenance into consideration. With composite decking, you don’t have to sand and waterproof your deck regularly. Instead, you simply pressure wash the deck every other year. Wood decks require regular maintenance to keep up the life expectancy.
We customize each cover in any way you can imagine. Our standard single-pitch patio covers allow natural light in and have pressure-treated posts for longevity. From there, let your vision go wild. Do you want the trim work to match your house? Are you a fan of accent pieces? We have even made rustic ranch-style a-frame covers.
Types of Patio Covers
- Patio Roof Risers
- Polycarbonate Roofing
- Metal Roofing
- & More!
Factors & Solutions
Each house is different, and each person has an end-goal in mind. Our job is to determine the best creative solution.
- Height – Sometimes, we recommend attaching roof risers for higher clearance so you can walk around freely without worrying about needing to duck.
- Lighting – If natural light is important to you, polycarbonate is the best option. But, if you are sold on another roofing aesthetic, we can incorporate lighting.
- Ceilings – Open ceilings and rafters give it an understated look. Soffits, or ceilings, can bring the space to life. Several of our customers request a cedar tongue and groove ceiling to have that warm cabin-feel.
- Trim – We can wrap with cedar, pine, or even exterior trim. Some customers choose the latter in combination with architectural roofing to match the house.